How do I show divorce on FamilySearch?
Steps (mobile app)
- In the Family Tree mobile app, display the person page of one of the spouses.
- Tap Spouses.
- Tap the down arrow of spouse from which this person was divorced.
- Tap the pencil icon that is next to the marriage event. The divorce, if the date or place is in Family Tree, should be listed there.
How do you add divorce on family tree?
In your tree, click on either member of the divorced couple. In the card that appears, click Profile. From the profile page, click Add in the Facts column. Click the menu and select Divorce.
How do I add records to FamilySearch?
- On the Person screen, scroll down the page to find the Sources section. Here you can scan sources already attached to your ancestor. …
- Fill in the source information as thoroughly as possible. …
- Attach or link to the source. …
- Select the events in your source.
How do I edit my family tree on FamilySearch?
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
- On the Family screen, tap the name of the person whose information you want to correct.
- Tap the information that you want to change, and tap Edit.
- Review the reason statement. …
- Edit the information. …
- Enter a reason statement to explain why the information is correct. …
- Tap Save.
How do I add my marriage date on ancestry com?
Adding facts and events
- Go to the profile page of a person in your tree.
- On their profile page, click the Facts tab.
- In the Facts column, click Add.
- Select an event type. …
- Enter information about the fact or event and click Add. …
- To add a source or photo to the fact or event you just added, hover over it and click Edit.
How do I remove my wife from Familysearch?
Steps (mobile app)
- Navigate to the Person page of the individual with the incorrect spouse.
- Tap the Spouses tab.
- Underneath the incorrect spouse’s name, tap the pencil icon on the right.
- Tap Remove or Replace Wife.
- Tap the empty box once you have read the information about removing and replacing a spouse.
How do I add divorce to Myheritage?
To add a fact please do the following:
- Log in to your family site and open your family tree.
- Find the person in the tree and click on his/her personal card.
- Click on the ‘Pencil Icon’ to access the ‘Quick edit’ option.
- In the ‘Quick edit’ box select ‘Divorce’ using the relationship option and then click ‘OK’.
How do I add a marriage on FamilySearch?
Sign in to FamilySearch.org. Navigate to the person page of the individual or spouse.
Add a marriage event:
- Click Add Event.
- Click the down arrow, and click the event type.
- Enter the date and place.
- Explain how you know that this event information is correct.
- Click Save.
How do I review and attach on FamilySearch?
Steps (mobile app)
- Open the Family Tree mobile app.
- Tap Search Historical Records. …
- Enter your search terms, and tap Search.
- Tap the search result that interests you.
- Tap Attach to Family Tree or Review and Attach Record. …
- Find your ancestor’s name under “History List” or “Possible Matches.” Tap Select.
What is a source box in FamilySearch?
FamilySearch now provides a new feature called My Source Box. This Source Box serves as a place to capture a record source and preserve it. Your source box contains the sources that you want to attach to your ancestors. It lets you reuse sources instead of retyping a source each time you need to use it.
How do I change parent on FamilySearch?
Tap the Parents tab. Find the child’s name, and tap the edit icon. If only one parent is incorrect, tap the drop-down arrow for the parent, and tap either Remove or Replace Father or Remove or Replace Mother. If both parents are incorrect, tap Remove Parents.
How do you delete relationships on FamilySearch?
Click on the pencil icon to the right of the couple to edit the couple relationship • Click on Remove or Replace • Click on I have reviewed . . . Click on Remove Person • Give a reason statement and click Remove.
How do I remove my spouse from ancestry?
In the menu that appears after clicking on a person, click Profile. In the top-right corner, click Edit and select Edit Relationships. Next to a relationship you want to disconnect, click the X on the right side.