See Locate a device in Find My on iPhone. Your devices are at the top of the list, and your family members’ devices are below yours. You can also use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com to locate a family member’s missing device.
How do I track a family members phone?
You can find your child’s Android device location in the Family Link app if you’re a parent.
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “Location” card, tap Set Up.
- Tap Turn on. It might take some time to find your child’s device location.
How do you track a family member’s iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.
How can I track my daughters iPhone location?
To track your child’s location, visit iCloud.com from your browser and enter the Apple ID credentials of the child’s iPhone. All Apple devices under that account will be displayed on the map. From the ‘All Devices’ drop-down, click on the phone you want to track its location.
Can I track my friends phone?
Google’s phone tracking app works on Android and iOS!
Google has an app which is effectively the equivalent of Find My Friends on an iPhone or iPad that allows you to track the location of family members and friends.
How can I track my child’s location without them knowing?
How to Track the Phone Without Them Knowing?
- Google Maps. Google Maps allows you to sneakily see the other mobile’s location. …
- Secretly Track Your Kids’ Phones Using “Find My Friends” Though# Find My friends app is not for spying purposes, it can be used in that sense. …
- Track Your Daughter’s Phone Using SecureTeen.
What’s the best family tracking app?
Best Location Tracker / Family Tracker Apps :
- Life360 Family Locator.
- Sygic Family Locator.
- Foursquare Swarm.
- Safe 365.
- Sprint Family Locator.
How can I find someones location?
Methods to Track Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number
- Use Native Phone Locator. The easiest way is by using the native tracking software for your computer or mobile device. …
- Download Spyera (Third-Party App) …
- Use an IMEI Tracker. …
- Caller ID Name (CNAM) Lookup. …
- Search via WhitePages.
How do I find someone’s location on iPhone?
Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to locate.
- If your friend can be located: They appear on a map so you can see where they are.
- If your friend can’t be located: You see “No location found” under their name.
How can you find someones location on iPhone?
Share your location
- Open the Find My app and select the People tab.
- Select Share My Location or Start Sharing Location.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with.
- Select Send.
- Choose to share your location for One Hour, Until End of Day, or Share Indefinitely.
- Select OK.
How can I track my sons iPhone without him knowing?
Just go to the dashboard of your account and click on the Location Tracker option from the features section. It will open a map where you can see their current location along with the places they have visited in the last few days. That’s all. Now, you know how to track an iPhone with the Location Tracker feature.
How do I track someone using their phone number on Google Maps?
To do that:
- Start Google Maps on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap your account avatar at the top right of the screen. In the pop-up menu, tap “Location sharing.”
- Tap a contact in the list and then tap “Request.” The contact will receive this request on their phone and can choose to accept or deny it.
How can I track my mom’s phone?
Go to Android Device Manager on your computer, log in with your Google ID and the location of your device will be displayed on a Google Map. At this point you can choose to have the phone ring or erase all data, returning it to Factory Settings. You can also track your phone via Google Maps.